Located near Maine’s beautiful Camden Harbor, you’ll smell the coastal air and Down East Hospitality as only two Scots can offer when you stay at the Blue Harbor House Inn. We hope you’ll find our town just as beautiful and enchanting as we do.
From the South:
- Follow Interstate 95 North. Merge on to I 295 via exit 44.
- Follow I 295 to exit 28 Merge onto US1 towards coastal route/Brunswick, Bath.
- Follow Coastal Route 1 North to six miles beyond Waldoboro, then turn left onto Route 90.
- Follow Route 90 until it ends at the junction of US Route 1 again. (11 miles)
- Turn left onto Route 1 North, continue on into Camden (for just under two miles) until you see the Blue Harbor House Inn on the left.
From the North:
Follow Route 1 south to Camden and continue through the center of town. As you start up the hill at the southern end of town, the Blue Harbor House is on your right.